HD Pole Camera Demonstration
Zistos Corporation is a manufacturer of portable pole camera systems for industrial inspection, military, tactical surveillance, physical security, vehicle search, cargo inspection and collapse rescue applications. Our products help increase the safety and efficiency of trained personnel by enabling them to gain visual access into areas considered inaccessible or potentially dangerous, while staying out of harm’s way.
At Zistos we understand our equipment needs to be seen to be appreciated so we are offering product demonstrations – either virtually using Zoom/Teams/Skype/WEBEX, or in-person – at your convenience. These demos generally last between 15 minutes to an hour with one of our knowledgeable Zistos Sales Engineers or Regional Sales Reps. They will walk you through how the system functions, goes together, different camera and pole styles, how it can help you in your specific application, share the systems image live from our office to your facility and answer any questions you may have. These demos are completely free, with no obligation to buy!
Test & Evaluations are also available if a live demonstration does not work for you and your team or after a virtual demo to get your hands on the gear, if desired.
ZistosHD System Features:
- Modular Design with Interchangeable Components
- Rugged Design
- Carbon Fiber Poles – Options from 2ft to 30ft in Length
- Wireless Encrypted Video with Low Latency
- Extended Battery Life – up to 12 Continuous Hours
- Supports up to 4K Resolution
- Live Video Streaming – Remote Video Observation in Real-Time
- Camera Options – Optical Zoom, IR illuminated, Low-Light Color, Thermal, Under-Door, & More
- Motorized Articulating Camera Heads
- Multiple Display Options