Hinged Inspection System
|TABLET-5AB-HD||Standard 5” Tablet, Charger, ZistosHD App|
|TABLET-5A-PM||Pole Mount for the Tablet (Not Shown)|
|TABLET-5A-WM||Tablet Wrist Mount|
|WPH-HD||Wireless Pole Handle|
|BAT-15XL||Two Rechargeable Batteries, Extended Capacity|
|HDP-FC11||11ft (3.4m) Telescoping, Carbon Fiber Pole, with Friction Hinge|
|WPC-2.0-HD||1080P Color Camera with White Light Illumination|
|HDUS-CASE||Hard Carry Case with Custom Fit Foam Pockets|
The Hinged Inspection System is our most affordable industrial pole camera system. The system’s main application is as an industrial inspection tool that increases the safety and effectiveness of an inspection operation by providing video of the interior of a confined space or other dangerous or inaccessible environment without putting the inspector at risk.
The Hinged Inspection System contains:
- A standard 5” tablet pre-configured to communicate with the pole camera and includes the Zistos imaging software application. Touch screen controls on the tablet allow for remote control of the system functions parallel with the handle controls.
- A detachable telescoping pole with a manually position-able friction hinge that attaches to the ZistosHD handle to create a system reach of 11’ (3.4m).
- The ZistosHD handle the power source and functional camera control for any ZistosHD modular system. It also includes two swappable system batteries and charging station.
- The WPC-2.0-HD camera head that features excellent low light video, with built in white light illumination, audio listening capabilities and outputs 1080P resolution video.
- Confined Space/Entanglement Safety Inspection
- Triage and safety inspection of vault and tunnel failure events
- Preventative maintenance of degrading components (hot spots) with optional thermal imagery
- Asset inventory & maintenance documentation
- Low-light, color, self-illuminated camera (sees 50 feet [15M] in the dark)
- 5” wireless display
- Submersible pole and camera, (submersible up to the ZistosHD pole handle)
- Manually position-able camera head, (+/- 120 Degrees)
- Telescoping pole yields 11-foot total system length, (including handle)
- Fully compatible with other Zistos camera products
- Battery runtime of 9+ hours with illuminators on, (11 hours with illuminators off)
- Transmits images in up to 1080P resolution using low latency, encrypted WiFi to multiple viewers
- All weather design
- Improves safety of workers
- Provides the ability to see in places that are dangerous or difficult to access
- Decreases the number of necessary confined space entries