Kit Contents – Part Number: HDIS-10A-MC16-2.0
10” Tablet, 32G uSD Card, Charger
Spare Battery for the TABLET-10A
Battery Charger for the TABLET-10A Battery
Rechargeable Battery, Extended Capacity (2 included)
16ft Telescoping Carbon Fiber pole with motorized articulating head
HD Color Camera with illumination
Hard Carry Case with custom fit foam pockets
Wireless Pole handle USB Adapter Cable
Rugged Motorized Industrial Inspection System with Large Tablet
System Configuration Summary:
- Rugged 10” Tablet with 2 Batteries & SD Card (TABLET-10A-HD)
- 16’ Telescoping, Motorized Articulating Pole (HDP-MC16)
- Low Light Color Camera (WPC-2.0-HD)
- ZistosHD Control Handle (WPH-HD) with 2 Batteries (BAT15-XL)
The HDIS-10A-MC16-2.0 is an industrial pole camera system with a low-light camera mounted on a remotely controlled motorized articulating camera head. The system’s main application is as an industrial inspection tool that increases the safety and effectiveness of an inspection operation by providing video of the interior of a confined space without having the inspector enter the space.
The system is a hand held pole camera that can transmit encrypted, low-latency (delay), WiFi images that are viewed on to a 10” tablet. The system also supports wired operation in situations where wireless operation is not feasible. The tablet features a removable battery that is hot-swappable. This negates the need to take the tablet out of service if its battery gets low. The tablet can be handheld or mounted using any 3rd party 10” tablet mounts at the user’s discretion. It is configured with a pole mounted camera that telescopes out to yield a total system length of 16 feet including the handle. The camera is remotely positioned utilizing a motorized assembly that allows the camera to be situated +/- 120 degrees from the straight-ahead center position. The orientation of the camera can be controlled using buttons on the handle keypad assembly, or remotely from the touch screen tablet-display. Videos and still images can be saved on the tablet for archival purposes and to provide proof of a successful inspection. The 10” tablet display was selected for this system features a rugged, industrial design, excellent screen brightness and resolution. It also has a removable SD card that can be removed to archive captured images and video clips.
This hand-held pole camera system and display can be used as an inspection tool to increase the safety and effectiveness of inspections by remaining outside of the space. The system allows operators to see into confined spaces that may harbor an unknown and hidden danger, such as limited oxygen, using a low light camera that supports up to 1080P resolution. The modular design is ruggedly built and compatible with many other Zistos specialty cameras such as thermal, valve inspection, low-light and color zoom cameras.
The system is ideally suited for looking into confined spaces such as tanks, vats, vaults, silos, large void spaces, etc. It allows inspectors to see within a confined space without having to enter.
- Confined Space/Entanglement Safety Inspection
- Triage and safety inspection of vault and tunnel failure events
- Preventative maintenance of degrading components (hot spots) with optional thermal imagery
- Asset inventory & maintenance documentation
- Low light color illuminated camera (sees 50 feet [15M] in the dark)
- Fully rugged 10” wireless display with swappable battery – no down time to recharge
- Removable SD card for images – archive images on original media without the need to copy from the tablet.
- Telescoping pole yields 16-foot total system length, (including handle)
- Submersible pole and camera, (submersible up to the ZistosHD pole handle)
- Remotely position-able camera head with motorized assembly on pole, (+/- 120 Degrees)
- Fully compatible with other Zistos camera products
- Battery runtime of 9+ hours with illuminators on, (11 hours with illuminators off)
- Transmits images in up to 1080P resolution using encrypted WiFi to multiple viewers
- Wireless or wired operation
- All weather design
- Improves safety of workers
- Provides the ability to see in places that are dangerous or difficult to access
- Decreases the number of necessary confined space entries
The HDIS-10A-MC16-2.0 contains:
- A 10” fully rugged tablet preconfigured to communicate with the pole camera and includes the Zistos imaging software application.
- A detachable telescoping pole with a remotely position-able motorized camera mount that attaches to the ZistosHD handle to create a system reach of 16’.
- The ZistosHD handle is the power source and functional camera control for any ZistosHD modular system. It also includes two swappable system batteries and charging station.
- The WPC-2.0-HD camera head that features excellent low light video, with built in white light illuminators and outputs up to 1080P resolution video.
- Two extended life batteries for pole & charging unit
- Two removable and rechargeable batteries for the tablet & charging unit
- Up to 32GB SD card – (in tablet, removable)