Hinged Inspection System
|TABLET-5AB-HD||Standard 6” Tablet, 32GB uSD Card, Charger, ZistosHD App|
|TABLET-5A-PM||Pole Mount for the Tablet (Not Shown)|
|TABLET-5A-WM||Tablet Wrist Mount|
|WPH-HD||Wireless Pole Handle|
|BAT-15XL||Two Rechargeable Batteries, Extended Capacity|
|HDP-FC11||11ft (3.4m) Telescoping, Carbon Fiber Pole, with Friction Hinge|
|WPC-2.0-HD||1080P Color Camera with White Light Illumination|
|HDUS-CASE||Hard Carry Case with Custom Fit Foam Pockets|
The Hinged Inspection System is our most affordable, high definition, industrial pole camera system. The system’s main application is as an industrial inspection tool that increases the safety and effectiveness of an inspection operation by providing video of the interior of a confined space or other dangerous or inaccessible environment without putting the inspector at risk.
The Hinged Inspection System contains:
- A 6” tablet loaded with the ZistosHD imaging software application and configured to communicate with the pole camera.
- Touch screen controls on the tablet allow for remote control of the system functions parallel with the handle controls.
- A detachable telescoping pole with a manually positionable friction hinge that attaches to the ZistosHD handle to create a system reach of 11’ (3.4m).
- The ZistosHD Handle provides power and controls for any ZistosHD pole and camera.
- The system includes two swappable system handle batteries and charging station for continuous operation.
- The WPC-2.0-HD camera head features excellent low-light, 1080P high resolution video with built-in white light illumination.
- Up to 32GB uSD card – (in tablet, removable)
- Confined Space/Entanglement Safety Inspection
- Triage and safety inspection of vault and tunnel failure events
- Preventative maintenance of degrading components (hot spots) with optional thermal imagery
- Asset inventory & maintenance documentation
- Low-light, color, self-illuminated camera (sees 50 feet [15M] in the dark)
- 6” wireless display
- Removable uSD card for images – archive images on original media without the need to copy from the tablet.
- Submersible pole and camera, (submersible up to the ZistosHD pole handle)
- Manually position-able camera head, (+/- 120 Degrees)
- Telescoping pole yields 11-foot total system length, (including handle)
- Fully compatible with other ZistosHD camera products
- Battery runtime of 9+ hours with illuminators on, (11 hours with illuminators off)
- Transmits images in up to 1080P resolution using low latency, encrypted WiFi to multiple viewers
- All weather design
- Improves safety of workers
- Provides the ability to see in places that are dangerous or difficult to access
- Decreases the number of necessary confined space entries