Kit Contents – Part Number: HDIS-5AB-FC17-2.0
5” Tablet, 32G uSD Card, Charger, Earbuds
Pole mount for the Tablet (not shown)
Tablet wrist mount
Rechargeable Battery, Extended Capacity (2 included)
17ft Telescoping Carbon Fiber Pole, with Friction Hinge
HD Color Camera with illumination
Hard Carry Case with custom fit foam pockets
Wireless Pole handle USB Adapter Cable
Standard Friction Hinge Industrial Inspection System
System Configuration Summary:
- Standard 5” Tablet (TABLET-5AB-HD)
- 17’ Telescoping, Manually Articulated Pole (HDP-FC17)
- Low Light Color Camera (WPC-2.0-HD)
- ZistosHD Control Handle (WPH-HD) with 2 Batteries (BAT15-XL)
The HDIS-5AB-FC17-2.0 is our most affordable industrial pole camera system. The system’s main application is as an industrial inspection tool that increases the safety and effectiveness of an inspection operation by providing video of the interior of a confined space without having the inspector enter the space.
This system has much of the same performance as our other higher end systems. The system is a hand held pole camera that can transmit encrypted, low-latency (delay), WiFi images that are viewed on to a 5” tablet. The tablet can be worn on the wrist, chest or can be pole mounted at the user’s option. It is configured with a pole mounted camera that telescopes out to yield a total system length of 17 feet including the handle. The camera head that is positioned manually utilizing a friction hinge that allows the camera to be situated +/- 120 degrees from the straight-ahead center position. The design of the hinge will hold the camera orientation after it is positioned by the operator. Videos and still images can be saved on the tablet for archival purposes and to provide proof of a successful inspection. The 5” tablet display was selected for this system features excellent screen brightness and resolution as our higher end systems, but does not have a removable SD card or battery.
This hand-held pole camera system and display can be used as an inspection tool to increase the safety and effectiveness of inspections by remaining outside of the space. The system allows operators to see into confined spaces that may harbor an unknown and hidden danger, such as limited oxygen, using a low light camera that supports up to 1080P resolution. The modular design is ruggedly built and compatible with many other Zistos specialty cameras such as thermal, valve inspection, ultra-low-light and color zoom cameras.
The system is ideally suited for looking into confined spaces such as tanks, vats, vaults, silos, large void spaces, etc. It allows inspectors to see within a confined space without having to enter.
- Confined Space/Entanglement Safety Inspection
- Triage and safety inspection of vault and tunnel failure events
- Preventative maintenance of degrading components (hot spots) with optional thermal imagery
- Asset inventory & maintenance documentation
- Low light color illuminated camera (sees 50 feet [15M] in the dark)
- 5” wireless display
- Telescoping pole yields 17-foot total system length, (including handle)
- Submersible pole and camera, (submersible up to the ZistosHD pole handle)
- Manually position-able camera head, (+/- 120 Degrees)
- Fully compatible with other Zistos camera products
- Battery runtime of 9+ hours with illuminators on, (11 hours with illuminators off)
- Transmits images in up to 1080P resolution using encrypted WiFi to multiple viewers
- All weather design
- Improves safety of workers
- Provides the ability to see in places that are dangerous or difficult to access
- Decreases the number of necessary confined space entries
Our most cost-effective Industrial Inspection System is the HDIS-5AB-FC17-2.0. It contains:
- A 5” tablet preconfigured to communicate with the pole camera and includes the Zistos imaging software application.
- A detachable telescoping pole with a manually position-able friction hinge that attaches to the ZistosHD handle to create a system reach of 17’.
- The ZistosHD handle is the power source and functional camera control for any ZistosHD modular system. It also includes two swappable system batteries and charging station.
- The WPC-2.0-HD camera head that features excellent low light video, with built in white light illuminators and outputs up to 1080P resolution video.
- Two extended life batteries for pole & charging unit