Standard Inspection System
|1||TABLET-5AR-HD||Rugged 5” Tablet, 32GB uSD Card, Charger, ZistosHD App|
|2||TABLET-5AR-SB||Spare battery for 5AR Tablet|
|3||TABLET-5AR-BC||Dual Bay Battery Charger for 5AR Batteries|
|4||TABLET-5A-PM||Pole Mount for the Tablet (not shown)|
|5||TABLET-5A-WM||Tablet Wrist Mount|
|6||WPH-HD||Wireless Pole Handle|
|8||BAT-15XL||Two Rechargeable Batteries, Extended Capacity|
|9||HDP-MC16||16ft (5m) Telescoping, Carbon Fiber Pole with Motorized Articulation|
|10||WPC-2.0-HD||1080P Color Camera with White Light Illumination|
|11||HDUS-CASE||Hard Carry Case with Custom Fit Foam Pockets|
|12||WPH-USB-CABLE||USB Adapter Cable for Wired Connection to Tablet|
The Standard Inspection System is a high definition industrial pole camera system with a low-light camera, mounted on a remotely controlled, motorized articulating camera head. The system is ideally suited for looking into confined spaces such as tanks, vats, vaults, silos, large void spaces, etc. It allows inspectors to see within a confined space without having to enter.
The Standard Inspection System contains:
- A 5” fully rugged tablet loaded with the ZistosHD imaging software application and configured to communicate with the pole camera.
- Touch screen controls on the tablet allow for remote control of the system functions parallel with the handle controls.
- A detachable telescoping pole with a remotely positionable motorized camera mount that attaches to the ZistosHD handle to create a system reach of 16’ (5m).
- The ZistosHD Handle provides power and controls for any ZistosHD pole and camera.
- The system includes two swappable system handle extended life batteries and charging station for continuous operation.
- The WPC-2.0-HD camera head features excellent low-light, 1080P high resolution video with built-in white light illumination.
- Two removable and rechargeable batteries for the tablet & charging unit
- Up to 32GB uSD card – (in tablet, removable)
- Confined Space/Entanglement Safety Inspection
- Triage and safety inspection of vault and tunnel failure events
- Preventative maintenance of degrading components (hot spots) with optional thermal imagery
- Asset inventory & maintenance documentation
- Low-light color illuminated camera (sees 50 feet [15M] in the dark)
- Fully rugged 5” wireless display with swappable battery – no down time to recharge
- Removable uSD card for images – archive images on original media without the need to copy from the tablet.
- Telescoping pole yields 16-foot total system length, (including handle)
- Submersible pole and camera, (submersible up to the ZistosHD pole handle)
- Remotely position-able camera head with motorized assembly on pole, (+/- 120 Degrees)
- Fully compatible with other ZistosHD camera products
- Battery runtime of 9+ hours with illuminators on, (11 hours with illuminators off)
- Transmits images in up to 1080P resolution using encrypted WiFi to multiple viewers
- Wireless or wired operation
- All weather design
- Improves safety of workers
- Provides the ability to see in places that are dangerous or difficult to access
- Decreases the number of necessary confined space entries