Tanker Inspection System
|1||TABLET-5AR-HD||Rugged 5” Tablet, 32GB uSD Card, Charger, ZistosHD App|
|2||TABLET-5AR-SB||Spare Battery for 5AR Tablet|
|3||TABLET-5AR-BC||Dual Bay Battery Charger for TABLET-5AR Batteries|
|4||TABLET-5A-WM||Wrist Mount for the Tablet|
|5||WPH-HD||Wireless Pole Handle|
|7||BAT-15XL||Two Rechargeable Batteries, Extended Capacity|
|8||TIP-B6-HD||6ft (2m) Telescoping, Carbon Fiber Tanker Inspection Pole|
|9||WPC-3.5Z-HD||1080P, 30X Optical Zoom Camera with White Light Illumination|
|10||HDTI-CASE||Hard Carry Case with Custom Fit Foam Pockets|
The Tanker Inspection System is a high definition confined space inspection system with a 30X optical zoom color camera mounted on a joystick-like t-pole that has a metal bar that is meant to span and sit on a man-way. The system’s main application is as an inspection tool for rail tankers or tanker trucks that increases the safety and effectiveness of an inspection operation by providing video of the interior of a tanker without the need to have the inspector enter the space. This system can also be used in a confined space entry operation by being used by the attendant to visually see into the tank and keep an eye on the entrant who had to enter.
The Tanker Inspection System contains:
- A 5” fully rugged tablet loaded with the ZistosHD imaging software application and configured to communicate with the pole camera.
- Touch screen controls on the tablet allow for remote control of the system functions parallel with the handle controls.
- A detachable telescoping pole with a joystick-like camera mount that attaches to the ZistosHD handle to create a system reach of 6’ (2m).
- The ZistosHD Handle provides power and controls for any ZistosHD pole and camera.
- The system includes two swappable system handle extended life batteries and charging station for continuous operation.
- The WPC-3.5Z-HD camera head features excellent low-light, 1080P high resolution video with built-in white light illumination. Side lights available for additional lighting, if desired.
- Two removable and rechargeable batteries for the tablet & charging unit
- Up to 256GB uSD card – (32GB provided in tablet, removable)
- Confined Space/Entanglement Safety Inspection
- Visual monitoring of a confined space entrant by an attendant who remains outside of the space
- Preventative maintenance of degrading components (hot spots) with optional thermal imagery
- Asset inventory & maintenance documentation
- 30X Optical Zoom Color camera (sees 100 feet [30M] in the dark)
- Fully rugged 5” wireless display with swappable battery – no down time to recharge
- Removable uSD card for images – archive images on original media without the need to copy from the tablet.
- Telescoping pole yields 6-foot total system length, (including handle)
- Submersible pole and camera, (submersible up to the ZistosHD pole handle)
- Fully compatible with other ZistosHD camera products
- Battery runtime of 6+ hours with illuminators on, (8 hours with illuminators off)
- Transmits images in up to 1080P resolution using encrypted WiFi to multiple viewers
- Wireless or wired operation
- All weather design
- Improves safety of workers
- Provides the ability to see in places that are dangerous or difficult to access
- Decreases the number of necessary confined space entries