Pipe & Vault Inspection System
|Rugged 5” Tablet, 32GB uSD Card, Charger, ZistosHD App
|Spare Battery for 5AR Tablet
|Dual Bay Battery Charger for 5AR Batteries
|Pole Mount for the 5in Tablet (not shown)
|Tablet Wrist Mount
|Two Rechargeable Batteries, Extended Capacity
|16ft (5m) Telescoping, Carbon Fiber Pole with Motorized Articulation
|1080P 30X Optical Zoom Camera with Illumination
|Hard Carry Case with Custom Fit Foam Pockets
|USB Adapter Cable for Wired Connection to Tablet
|Pole Support Rod
The Pipe and Vault Inspection System is a high definition industrial pole camera system that’s main application is to increase the safety and effectiveness of a pipe, vault or sewer inspection by providing video of the interior of a confined space without having the inspector enter the space.
The Pipe & Vault Inspection System contains:
- A 5” fully rugged tablet loaded with the ZistosHD imaging software application and configured to communicate with the pole camera.
- Touch screen controls on the tablet allow for remote control of the system functions parallel with the handle controls.
- A detachable telescoping pole with a remotely positionable motorized camera mount that attaches to the ZistosHD handle to create a system reach of 16’ (5m).
- The ZistosHD Handle provides power and controls for any ZistosHD pole and camera.
- The system includes two swappable system handle extended life batteries and charging station for continuous operation.
- The WPC-3.5Z-HD camera head features excellent low-light, 1080P high resolution video with built-in white light illumination. Side lights available for additional lighting, if desired.
- Two removable and rechargeable batteries for the tablet with charging unit
- Up to 256GB uSD card (32GB provided in tablet, removable)
- Confined Space/Entanglement Safety Inspection
- Triage and safety inspection of vault and tunnel failure events
- Preventative maintenance of degrading components (hot spots) with optional thermal imagery
- Asset inventory & maintenance documentation
- 30X Optical Zoom Color camera (sees 100 feet [30M] in the dark)
- Fully rugged 5” wireless display with an extra swappable battery
- Removable uSD card for images – archive images on original media without the need to copy from the tablet.
- Telescoping pole yields 16-foot total system length (including handle)
- Submersible pole and camera (submersible up to the ZistosHD pole handle)
- Remotely positionable camera head with motorized assembly on pole (+/- 120 Degrees)
- Fully compatible with other ZistosHD camera products
- Battery runtime of 5+ hours with illuminators on (7 hours with illuminators off)
- Transmits images in up to 1080P resolution using encrypted WiFi to multiple viewers
- Wireless or wired operation
- All weather design
- Improves safety of workers
- Provides the ability to see in places that are dangerous or difficult to access
- Decreases the number of necessary confined space entries