Kit Contents – Part Number: HDRS-5AR-GC3-2.0
5” Tablet, 32G uSD Card, Charger
Spare battery for 5AR Tablet
Dual bay battery charger for 5AR batteries
Pole Mount for the Tablet (not shown)
Tablet Wrist Mount
Rechargeable Battery, Extended Capacity (2 included)
HD Baton Pole (1ft flexible gooseneck)
HD Color Camera with illumination
Hard Carry Case with custom fit foam pockets
Wireless Pole handle USB Adapter Cable
Low-Light Pole Camera with HD Baton
System Configuration Summary:
- Rugged 5” Tablet with 2 Batteries & SD Card (TABLET-5AR-HD)
- 3’ Fixed Length, Flexible Gooseneck Pole (HDP-GC3)
- Low Light Color Camera (WPC-2.0-HD)
- ZistosHD Control Handle (WPH-HD) with 2 Batteries (BAT15-XL)
The HDPS-5AR-GC3-2.0 is a search & rescue pole camera system. The system’s main application is as a search tool that offers the advantage of exploring otherwise difficult to reach, dangerous or inaccessible areas where victims may be hidden by rubble and debris.
The system is a hand held pole camera that can transmit encrypted, low-latency (delay), WiFi images that are viewed on to a 5” tablet. The system also supports wired operation in situations where wireless operation is not feasible. The tablet features a removable battery that is hot-swappable. This negates the need to take the tablet out of service if its battery gets low. The tablet can be worn on the wrist or chest at the user’s option. . It is configured with a fixed length pole mounted camera that is 3 feet long, including the handle. The camera is positioned manually utilizing a flexible gooseneck that allows the camera to be situated +/- 180 degrees from the straight-ahead center position. This poles small and flexible design is beneficial for when a search operation brings the operator into a void space. The 5” tablet display was selected for this system features a rugged, industrial design, excellent screen brightness and resolution. It also has a removable SD card that can be removed to archive captured images and video clips.
This hand-held pole camera system and display can be used as a search tool that offers the advantage of searching otherwise difficult to reach, dangerous or inaccessible areas where victims may be hidden by rubble and debris. The system allows operators to see into hard to reach areas, void spaces as well as pan rubble piles. This camera supports up to 1080P resolution. The modular design is ruggedly built, on-site adaptable and compatible with many other Zistos specialty cameras such as thermal, ultra low light and color zoom cameras.
The system is ideally suited for search & rescue operation such as looking for victims in a collapse as well as any unknown or potentially dangerous environments.
- Collapse Rescue
- Any unknown or potentially dangerous environment
- Pan rubble piles for small details of a victim
- Low light color camera (sees 50 feet [15M] in the dark)
- Fully rugged 5” wireless display with swappable battery – no down time to recharge
- Removable SD card for images – archive images on original media without the need to copy from the tablet.
- Submersible pole and camera, (submersible up to the ZistosHD pole handle)
- Manually position-able camera head, (+/- 180 Degrees)
- The HD Baton pole is 3-feet in total system length, (including handle)
- Fully compatible with other Zistos camera products
- Battery runtime of 9+ hours with illuminators on, (11 hours with illuminators off)
- Transmits images in up to 1080P resolution using low latency, encrypted WiFi to multiple viewers
- Wireless or wired operation
- All weather design
- Improves safety of team members
- Increases situational awareness in a chaotic search & rescue environment
- Helps expedite victim location
The HDPS-5AR-GC3-2.0 contains:
- A 5” tablet preconfigured to communicate with the pole camera and includes the Zistos imaging software application.
- A detachable pole with a manually position-able flexible gooseneck that attaches to the ZistosHD handle to create a system reach of 3’.
- The ZistosHD handle is the power source and functional camera control for any ZistosHD modular system. It also includes two swappable system batteries and charging station.
- The WPC-2.0-HD camera head that features excellent low light video, with built in white light illuminators and outputs up to 1080P resolution video.
- Two extended life batteries for pole & charging unit
- Two removable and rechargeable batteries for the tablet & charging unit
- Up to 32GB SD card – (in tablet, removable)