Kit Contents – Part Number: HDRS-5AR-MC16-2.0D
5” Tablet, 32G uSD Card, Charger
Spare battery for 5AR Tablet
Dual bay battery charger for 5AR batteries
Pole mount for the Tablet (not shown)
Tablet Wrist Mount
Rechargeable Battery, Extended Capacity (2 included)
16ft Telescoping Carbon Fiber pole with motorized articulating head
HD Dual mode Thermal and B&W camera with IR Illumination
Hard Carry Case with custom fit foam pockets
Wireless Pole handle USB Adapter Cable
Dual Mode Thermal Pole Camera with Motorized Camera Head
System Configuration Summary:
- Rugged 5” Tablet with 2 Batteries & SD Card (TABLET-5AR-HD)
- 16’ Telescoping, Motorized Articulating Pole (HDP-MC16)
- Dual Mode Thermal Camera (THC-51D-HD)
- ZistosHD Control Handle (WPH-HD) with 2 Batteries (BAT15-XL)
The HDRS-5AR-MC16-2.0D is a search & rescue pole camera system. The system’s main application is as a search tool that offers the advantage of exploring otherwise difficult to reach, dangerous or inaccessible areas where victims may be hidden by rubble and debris.
The system is a hand held pole camera that can transmit encrypted, low-latency (delay), WiFi images that are viewed on to a 5” tablet. The system also supports wired operation in situations where wireless operation is not feasible. The tablet features a removable battery that is hot-swappable. This negates the need to take the tablet out of service if its battery gets low. The tablet can be worn on the wrist, chest or can be pole mounted at the user’s option. It is configured with a pole mounted camera that telescopes out to yield a total system length of 16 feet including the handle. The camera is remotely positioned utilizing a motorized assembly that allows the camera to be situated +/- 120 degrees from the straight-ahead center position. The orientation of the camera can be controlled using buttons on the handle keypad assembly, or remotely from the touch screen tablet-display. The 5” tablet display was selected for this system features a rugged, industrial design, excellent screen brightness and resolution. It also has a removable SD card that can be removed to archive captured images and video clips.
This hand-held pole camera system and display can be used as a search tool that offers the advantage of searching otherwise difficult to reach, dangerous or inaccessible areas where victims may be hidden by rubble and debris. The system allows operators to see into hard to reach areas, void spaces as well as pan rubble piles looking for the minute details of a victim using a dual mode thermal camera that includes a low light camera that has IR LED illuminators and a true thermal camera (320×256) by merely manipulating the controls. This single camera offers the benefits of thermal imaging for detecting the presence of heat signatures as well as providing additional detail on the individual and environment that may be missed when using thermal imaging exclusively. The modular design is ruggedly built, on-site adaptable and compatible with many other Zistos specialty cameras such as thermal, ultra low light and color zoom cameras.
The system is ideally suited for search & rescue operation such as looking for victims in a collapse as well as any unknown or potentially dangerous environments.
- Collapse Rescue
- Any unknown or potentially dangerous environment
- Pan rubble piles for small details of a victim
- Dual mode thermal imaging camera, (thermal and IR illuminated video)
- Fully rugged 5” wireless display with swappable battery – no down time to recharge
- Removable SD card for images – archive images on original media without the need to copy from the tablet.
- Remotely position-able camera head with motorized assembly on pole, (+/- 120 Degrees)
- Telescoping pole yields 16-foot total system length, (including handle)
- Fully compatible with other Zistos camera products
- Battery runtime of 7+ hours with IR illuminators on, (8 hours in thermal mode)
- Transmits images in HD resolution using low latency, encrypted WiFi to multiple viewers
- Wireless or wired operation
- All weather design
- Improves safety of team members
- Increases situational awareness in a chaotic search & rescue environment
- Helps expedite victim location
The HDRS-5AR-MC16-2.0D contains:
- A 5” tablet preconfigured to communicate with the pole camera and includes the Zistos imaging software application.
- A detachable telescoping pole with a remotely position-able motorized camera mount that attaches to the ZistosHD handle to create a system reach of 16’.
- The ZistosHD handle is the power source and functional camera control for any ZistosHD modular system. It also includes two swappable system batteries and charging station.
- The THC-51D-HD dual mode thermal camera head that features excellent low light video, with built in IR illuminators and a true 320 x 256 resolution thermal image sensor in the same housing.
- Two extended life batteries for pole & charging unit
- Two removable and rechargeable batteries for the tablet & charging unit
- Up to 32GB SD card – (in tablet, removable)