TechSearch Solo HD+
|TABLET-5AB-HD||Standard 6” Tablet, 32GB uSD Card, Charger, ZistosHD App|
|TABLET-5A-PM||Pole Mount for the Tablet (Not Shown)|
|TABLET-5A-WM||Tablet Wrist Mount|
|WPH-HD||Wireless Pole Handle|
|BAT-15||Two Rechargeable Batteries|
|HDP-MC6||6ft (2m) Telescoping, Carbon Fiber Pole with Motorized Articulation|
|WPC-2.0-HD/TB||1080P Color Camera with White Light Illumination, Listen Audio and Supports the TalkBack Audio Module|
|HDSC-CASE||Soft Carry Case Backpack with Custom Interior Pockets|
The TechSearch Solo HD+ system adds the additional flexibility of a short, telescoping, motorized articulating pole to further explore void spaces and difficult to reach areas for victims, quickly and unencumbered.
The TechSearch Solo HD+ contains:
- A 6” tablet loaded with the ZistosHD imaging software application and configured to communicate with the pole camera.
- Touch screen controls on the tablet allow for remote control of the system functions parallel with the handle controls.
- A detachable telescoping pole with a remotely positionable motorized camera mount that attaches to the ZistosHD handle to create a system reach of 6’ (2m).
- The ZistosHD Handle provides power and controls for any ZistosHD pole and camera.
- The system includes two swappable system handle extended life batteries and charging station for continuous operation.
- The WPC-2.0-HD/TB camera head features excellent low-light, 1080P high resolution video with built-in white light illumination and microphone.
- Up to 512GB uSD card – (32GB provided in tablet, removable)
- Bluetooth Earbuds
- Collapse Rescue & Victim Location Operations
- Any unknown or potentially dangerous environment
- Pan rubble piles for small details of a victim
- Hear the subtle sounds of trapped victims
- Low-light color camera (sees 50 feet [15M] in the dark)
- Audio listening capabilities (TalkBack can be added with the addition of the AAM-TB-HD audio module)
- 6” wireless display
- Removable uSD card for images – archive images on original media without the need to copy from the tablet.
- Submersible pole and camera, (submersible up to the ZistosHD pole handle)
- Remotely position-able camera head with motorized assembly on pole, (+/- 120 Degrees)
- Telescoping pole yields 6-foot (2m) total system length, (including handle)
- Fully compatible with any ZistosHD products
- Battery runtime of 4+ hours with illuminators on, (6 hours with illuminators off)
- Transmits images in up to 1080P resolution using low latency, encrypted WiFi to multiple viewers
- All weather design
- Improves safety of team members
- Increases situational awareness in a chaotic search & rescue environment
- Helps expedite victim location