TechSearch Solo HD+
|TABLET-5AB-HD||Standard 5” Tablet, Charger, ZistosHD App|
|TABLET-5A-PM||Pole Mount for the Tablet (Not Shown)|
|TABLET-5A-WM||Tablet Wrist Mount|
|WPH-HD||Wireless Pole Handle|
|BAT-15||Two Rechargeable Batteries|
|HDP-MC6||6ft (2m) Telescoping, Carbon Fiber Pole with Motorized Articulation|
|WPC-2.0-HD||1080P Color Camera with White Light Illumination|
|HDSC-CASE||Soft Carry Case Backpack with Custom Interior Pockets|
The TechSearch Solo HD+ system adds the additional flexibility of a short, telescoping, motorized articulating pole to further explore void spaces and difficult to reach areas for victims, quickly and unencumbered.
The TechSearch Solo HD+ contains:
- A 5” tablet preconfigured to communicate with the pole camera and includes the Zistos imaging software application. Touch screen controls on the tablet allow for remote control of the system functions parallel with the handle controls.
- A detachable telescoping pole with a remotely position-able motorized camera mount that attaches to the ZistosHD handle to create a system reach of 6’ (2m).
- The ZistosHD handle is the power source and functional camera control for any ZistosHD modular system. It also includes two swappable system batteries and charging station.
- The WPC-2.0-HD camera head that features excellent low light video, with built in white light illuminators, audio listening capabilities and outputs up to 1080P resolution video.
- Bluetooth Earbuds
- Two batteries for pole & charging unit
- Collapse Rescue & Victim Location Operations
- Any unknown or potentially dangerous environment
- Pan rubble piles for small details of a victim
- Hear the subtle sounds of trapped victims
- Low-light color camera (sees 50 feet [15M] in the dark)
- Audio listening capabilities (TalkBack can be added with the addition of the AAM-TB-HD audio module)
- 5” wireless display
- Submersible pole and camera, (submersible up to the ZistosHD pole handle)
- Remotely position-able camera head with motorized assembly on pole, (+/- 120 Degrees)
- Telescoping pole yields 6-foot (2m) total system length, (including handle)
- Fully compatible with any ZistosHD products
- Battery runtime of 4+ hours with illuminators on, (6 hours with illuminators off)
- Transmits images in up to 1080P resolution using low latency, encrypted WiFi to multiple viewers
- All weather design
- Improves safety of team members
- Increases situational awareness in a chaotic search & rescue environment
- Helps expedite victim location