TechSearch Solo HD+
|Standard 6” Tablet, 32GB uSD Card, Charger, ZistosHD App
|Pole Mount for the Tablet (Not Shown)
|Tablet Wrist Mount
|Wireless Pole Handle
|Two Rechargeable Batteries
|6ft (2m) Telescoping, Carbon Fiber Pole with Motorized Articulation
|1080P Wide Angle Color Camera with White Light Illumination, Listen Audio and Supports the TalkBack Audio Module
|Soft Carry Case Backpack with Custom Interior Pockets
The TechSearch Solo HD+ system adds the additional flexibility of a short, telescoping, motorized articulating pole to further explore void spaces and difficult to reach areas for victims, quickly and unencumbered.
The TechSearch Solo HD+ contains:
- A 6” tablet loaded with the ZistosHD imaging software application and configured to communicate with the pole camera.
- Touch screen controls on the tablet allow for remote control of the system functions parallel with the handle controls.
- A detachable telescoping pole with a remotely positionable motorized camera mount that attaches to the ZistosHD handle to create a system reach of 6’ (2m).
- The ZistosHD Handle provides power and controls for any ZistosHD pole and camera.
- The system includes two swappable system handle extended life batteries and charging station for continuous operation.
- The WPC-2.0W-HD/TB camera head features excellent low-light, 1080P high resolution video, an impressive 134° FOV with built-in white light illumination and microphone.
- Up to 512GB uSD card (32GB provided in tablet, removable)
- Wired Earbuds
- Collapse Rescue & Victim Location Operations
- Any unknown or potentially dangerous environment
- Pan rubble piles for small details of a victim
- Hear the subtle sounds of trapped victims
- Low-light color camera (sees 50 feet [15M] in the dark)
- Audio listening capabilities (TalkBack can be added with the addition of the AAM-TB-HD audio module)
- 6” wireless display
- Removable uSD card for images – archive images on original media without the need to copy from the tablet.
- Weatherproof pole and camera
- Remotely positionable camera head with motorized assembly on pole (+/- 120 Degrees)
- Telescoping pole yields 6-foot (2m) total system length (including handle)
- Fully compatible with any ZistosHD products
- Battery runtime of 4+ hours with illuminators on (6 hours with illuminators off)
- Transmits images in up to 1080P resolution using low latency, encrypted WiFi to multiple viewers
- All weather design
- Improves safety of team members
- Increases situational awareness in a chaotic search & rescue environment
- Helps expedite victim location