|TABLET-5AR-HD||Rugged 5” Tablet, 32GB uSD Card, Charger, ZistosHD App|
|TABLET-5AR-SB||Spare Battery for 5AR Tablet|
|TABLET-5AR-BC||Dual Bay Battery Charger for 5AR Batteries|
|TABLET-5A-PM||Pole Mount for the Tablet (not shown)|
|TABLET-5A-WM||Tablet Wrist Mount|
|WPH-HD||Wireless Pole Handle|
|BAT-15XL||Two Rechargeable Batteries, Extended Capacity|
|HDP-MC16||16ft (5m) Telescoping, Carbon Fiber Pole with Motorized Articulation|
|WPC-2.0-HD||1080P Color Camera with White Light Illumination|
|HDUS-CASE||Hard Carry Case with Custom Fit Foam Pockets|
|WPH-USB||USB Adapter Cable for Wired Connection to Tablet|
|BHP-EP||Bluetooth Talkback Ear Piece|
|HDP-GC3||3ft (0.9m) Baton Pole with Flexible Gooseneck|
|AAM-TB-HD||Talkback Audio Module|
The Discovery HD system further increases capability of our rescue systems by increasing the telescoping motorized articulating pole length to 10’ for deep void spaces, adding a 3’ (0.9m) gooseneck baton to cover initial site evaluation requirements with a lightweight, quick access solution, as well as the TalkBack Audio Module for full duplex communication.
The Discovery HD contains:
- A 5” tablet preconfigured to communicate with the pole camera and includes the Zistos imaging software application. Touch screen controls on the tablet allow for remote control of the system functions parallel with the handle controls.
- 2 Poles – A detachable telescoping pole with a remotely position-able motorized camera mount that attaches to the ZistosHD handle to create a system reach of 10’ (3m).
- A detachable pole with a manually position-able flexible gooseneck that attaches to the ZistosHD handle to create a system reach of 3’ (0.9m).
- The ZistosHD handle is the power source and functional camera control for any ZistosHD modular system. It also includes two swappable system batteries and charging station.
- The WPC-2.0-HD camera head that features excellent low light video, with built in white light illuminators, audio listening capabilities and outputs up to 1080P resolution video.
- TalkBack Audio Module adds TalkBack capabilities
- Bluetooth Earpiece with Microphone
- Two extended life batteries for pole & charging unit
- Two removable and rechargeable batteries for the tablet & charging unit
- Up to 32GB uSD card – (in tablet, removable)
- Collapse Rescue & Victim Location Operations
- Any unknown or potentially dangerous environment
- Pan rubble piles for small details of a victim
- Hear the subtle sounds of trapped victims
- Communicate with trapped victims
- Low-light color camera (sees 50 feet [15m] in the dark)
- Full Duplex Audio capabilities (Listen & TalkBack)
- Fully rugged 5” wireless display with swappable battery – no down time to recharge
- Removable 32GB uSD card – archive images & video on original media without the need to copy from the tablet.
- Submersible pole and camera, (submersible up to the ZistosHD pole handle)
- MC10: Remotely position-able camera head with motorized assembly on pole, (+/- 120 Degrees)
- MC10: Telescoping pole yields 10-foot (3m) total system length, (including handle)
- GC3: Manually position-able camera head, (+/- 180 Degrees)
- GC3: The HD Baton pole is 3-feet (0.9m) in total system length, (including handle)
- Fully compatible with any ZistosHD products
- Battery runtime of 9+ hours with illuminators on, (11 hours with illuminators off)
- Transmits images in up to 1080P resolution using low latency, encrypted WiFi to multiple viewers
- Wireless or wired operation
- All weather design
- Improves safety of team members
- Increases situational awareness in a chaotic search & rescue environment
- Helps expedite victim location