Task Force HD
|TABLET-5AR-HD||Rugged 5” Tablet, 32GB uSD Card, Charger, ZistosHD App|
|TABLET-5AR-SB||Spare Battery for 5AR Tablet|
|TABLET-5AR-BC||Dual Bay Battery Charger for 5AR Batteries|
|TABLET-5A-PM||Pole Mount for the Tablet (not shown)|
|TABLET-5A-WM||Tablet Wrist Mount|
|WPH-HD||Wireless Pole Handle|
|BAT-15XL||Two Rechargeable Batteries, Extended Capacity|
|HDP-MC16||16ft (5m) Telescoping, Carbon Fiber Pole with Motorized Articulation|
|WPC-2.0-HD/TB||1080P Color Camera with White Light Illumination, Listen Audio and Supports the TalkBack Audio Module|
|HDUS-CASE||Hard Carry Case with Custom Fit Foam Pockets|
|WPH-USB-CABLE||USB Adapter Cable for Wired Connection to Tablet|
|WHP-TB-HD||Wired Under Helmet Headset with Boom Mic|
|HDP-MC6||6ft (2m) Telescoping, Carbon Fiber Pole with Motorized Articulation|
|AAM-TB-HD||Talkback Audio Module|
The Task Force HD is our most feature rich rescue system. Offering rescue teams a comprehensive selection of ZistosHD tools to work quickly and effectively in most search and rescue operations and conditions.
The Task Force HD contains:
- A 5” fully rugged tablet loaded with the ZistosHD imaging software application and configured to communicate with the pole camera.
- Touch screen controls on the tablet allow for remote control of the system functions parallel with the handle controls.
- Two Poles:
- A detachable telescoping pole with a remotely positionable motorized camera mount that attaches to the ZistosHD handle to create a system reach of 16’ (5m).
- A detachable telescoping pole with a remotely positionable motorized camera mount that attaches to the ZistosHD handle to create a system reach of 6’ (2m).
- The ZistosHD Handle provides power and controls for any ZistosHD pole and camera.
- The system includes two swappable system handle extended life batteries and charging station for continuous operation.
- The WPC-2.0-HD/TB camera head features excellent low-light, 1080P high resolution video with built-in white light illumination and microphone.
- TalkBack Audio Module adds TalkBack capabilities
- Wired Under Helmet Headset with Boom Microphone
- Two removable and rechargeable batteries for the tablet & charging unit
- Up to 32GB uSD card – (in tablet, removable)
- Collapse Rescue & Victim Location Operations
- Any unknown or potentially dangerous environment
- Pan rubble piles for small details of a victim
- Hear the subtle sounds of trapped victims
- Communicate with trapped victims
- Low-light color camera (sees 50 feet [15m] in the dark)
- Full Duplex Audio capabilities (Listen & TalkBack)
- Fully rugged 5” wireless display with swappable battery – no down time to recharge
- Removable 32GB uSD card – archive images & video on original media without the need to copy from the tablet.
- Submersible pole and camera, (submersible up to the ZistosHD pole handle)
- MC16: Remotely position-able camera head with motorized assembly on pole, (+/- 120 Degrees)
- MC16: Telescoping pole yields 16-foot (5m) total system length, (including handle)
- MC6: Remotely position-able camera head with motorized assembly on pole, (+/- 120 Degrees)
- MC6: Telescoping pole yields 6-foot (2m) total system length, (including handle)
- Fully compatible with any ZistosHD products
- Battery runtime of 9+ hours with illuminators on, (11 hours with illuminators off)
- Transmits images in up to 1080P resolution using low latency, encrypted WiFi to multiple viewers
- Wireless or wired operation
- All weather design
- Improves safety of team members
- Increases situational awareness in a chaotic search & rescue environment
- Helps expedite victim location