Hinged IR Tactical System
|1||TABLET-5AB-HD||Standard 6” Tablet, 32GB uSD Card, Charger, ZistosHD App|
|2||TABLET-5A-PM||Pole Mount for the Tablet (not shown)|
|3||TABLET-5A-WM||Wrist Mount for the Tablet|
|4||WPH-HD||Wireless Pole Handle|
|6||BAT-15XL||Two Rechargeable Batteries, Extended Capacity|
|7||HDP-FC11||11ft (3.4m) Telescoping, Carbon Fiber Pole with Friction Hinge|
|8||WPC-2.0IR-HD||1080P B&W Camera with Infrared Illumination|
|9||HDUS-CASE||Hard Carry Case with Custom Fit Foam Pockets|
|10||BHP-EB||Bluetooth Earbuds (Not Shown)|
The Hinged IR Tactical System is our most affordable high definition tactical pole camera system. The system’s main application is as a surveillance tool that increases the safety and effectiveness of a mission by providing visual intelligence in environments where it would be inaccessible, or dangerous to look unaided.
The Hinged IR Tactical System contains:
- A 6” tablet loaded with the ZistosHD imaging software application and configured to communicate with the pole camera.
- Touch screen controls on the tablet allow for remote control of the system functions parallel with the handle controls.
- A detachable telescoping pole with a manually positionable friction hinge that attaches to the ZistosHD handle to create a system reach of 11’ (3.4m).
- The ZistosHD Handle provides power and controls for any ZistosHD pole and camera.
- The system includes two swappable system handle extended life batteries and charging station for continuous operation.
- The WPC-2.0IR-HD camera head features excellent low-light, 1080P high resolution video with built-in IR illumination and microphone.
- Up to 32GB uSD card – (in tablet, removable)
- Hostage scenarios
- Barricaded suspect
- Active shooter
- Any unknown and potentially hostile environment
- Low-light IR illuminated camera (sees 60 feet [18M] in the dark)
- 6” wireless display
- Removable uSD card for images – archive images on original media without the need to copy from the tablet.
- Telescoping pole yields 11-foot total system length, (including handle)
- Submersible pole and camera, (submersible up to the ZistosHD pole handle)
- Manually position-able camera head, (+/- 120 Degrees)
- Fully compatible with other ZistosHD camera products
- Battery runtime of 9+ hours with IR illumination on, (12 hours with illumination off)
- Transmits images in HD resolution using encrypted WiFi to multiple viewers
- All weather design
- Improves safety of team members
- Increases situational awareness
- Allows dynamic adaptation to tactical strategy based on real time visual intelligence