Kit Contents – Part Number: HDTS-5AB-FC11-2.0IR
|1||TABLET-5AB-HD||5” Tablet, 32G USD Card, Charger, earbuds, ZistosHD App|
|2||TABLET-5A-PM||Pole mount for the Tablet (not shown)|
|3||TABLET-5A-WM||Wrist Mount for the Tablet|
|5||LBC||Battery Charger with power supply, vehicle adapter|
|6||BAT-15XL||Rechargeable Battery, Extended Capacity (2 included)|
|7||HDP-FC11||11ft Telescoping Carbon Fiber Pole, with Friction Hinge|
|8||WPC-2.0IR-HD||HD B&W Camera with infrared illumination|
|9||HDTS-CASE||Hard Carry Case|
|10||WPH-USB||USB Adapter Cable for wired connection to Tablet|
Standard Low-Light Pole Camera with Hinged Camera Head
System Configuration Summary
- Standard 5” Tablet (TABLET-5AB-HD)
- 11’ Telescoping, Manually Articulated Pole (HDP-FC11)
- Low Light B&W IR Camera (WPC-2.0IR-HD)
- ZistosHD Control Handle (WPH-HD) with 2 Batteries (BAT15-XL)
The HDTS-5AB-FC11-2.0IR is our most affordable tactical pole camera system. The system’s main application is as a tactical surveillance tool that increases the safety and effectiveness of a tactical mission by providing visual intelligence in environments where it would be inaccessible, or dangerous to look unaided.
This system has much of the same performance as our other higher end systems. The system is a hand held pole camera that can transmit encrypted, low-latency (delay), WiFi images that are viewed on to a 5” tablet. The tablet can be worn on the wrist, chest or can be pole mounted at the user’s option. It is configured with a pole mounted camera that telescopes out to yield a total system length of 11 feet including the handle. The camera head that is positioned manually utilizing a friction hinge that allows the camera to be situated +/- 120 degrees from the straight-ahead center position. The design of the hinge will hold the camera orientation after it is positioned by the operator. The 5” tablet display was selected for this system features excellent screen brightness and resolution as our higher end systems, but does not have a removable SD card or battery.
This hand-held pole camera system and display can be used as a tactical surveillance tool to increase the safety and effectiveness of a tactical mission. The system allows operators to see into areas that may harbor an unknown and hidden danger using a low light camera that has integral IR LED illumination invisible to the human eye. The modular design is ruggedly built and compatible with many other Zistos specialty cameras such as thermal, under-door, videoscopes and IR illuminated zoom cameras.
The system is ideally suited for looking up into attics, down in basements, crawlspaces, and in windows to provide visual intelligence on the location and status of a suspect or situation.
- Hostage scenarios
- Barricaded suspect
- Active shooter
- Any unknown and potentially hostile environment
- Low light IR illuminated camera (sees 60 feet [18M] in the dark)
- 5” wireless display
- Telescoping pole yields 11-foot total system length, (including handle)
- Submersible pole and camera, (submersible up to the ZistosHD pole handle)
- Manually position-able camera head, (+/- 120 Degrees)
- Fully compatible with other Zistos camera products
- Battery runtime of 9+ hours with IR illumination on, (12 hours with illumination off)
- Transmits images in HD resolution using encrypted WiFi to multiple viewers
- All weather design
- Improves safety of team members
- Increases situational awareness
- Allows dynamic adaptation to tactical strategy based on real time visual intelligence
Our most cost-effective Tactical Surveillance System is the HDTS-5AB-FC11-2.0IR. It contains:
- A 5” tablet preconfigured to communicate with the pole camera and includes the Zistos imaging software application.
- A detachable telescoping pole with a manually position-able friction hinge that attaches to the ZistosHD handle to create a system reach of 11’.
- The ZistosHD handle the power source and functional camera control for any ZistosHD modular system. It also includes two swappable system batteries and charging station.
- The WPC-2.0IR camera head that features excellent low light video, with built in IR illumination and outputs HD resolution video.