Kit Contents – Part Number: HDTS-5AB-ZDV
5” Tablet, 32G micro SD card, Charge Cable, Earbuds, ZistosHD App
Pole Mount for the Tablet (not shown)
Tablet Wrist Mount
Rechargeable Battery, Extended Capacity (spare)
Under-Door Carbon fiber pole with pivot joint
Dual Sensor Under Door Camera with Audio
Hard Carry Case with custom fit foam pockets
Wireless Pole handle USB Adapter Cable
6ft Cable, Camera to WPH-HD
Dual View Under Door Camera with Standard 5” Tablet
System Configuration Summary:
- Standard 5” Tablet (TABLET-5AB-HD)
- 7’6” Telescoping, Universal Joint Pole (HDP-UDC)
- Dual View Under Door B&W IR Camera w/ Audio Listening (ZDV-HD)
- ZistosHD Control Handle (WPH-HD) with 2 Batteries (BAT15-XL)
The HDTS-5AB-ZDV is our less expensive pole camera system with an IR illuminated dual view under door camera mounted on a specially designed universal joint pole. The system’s main application is as a tactical surveillance tool that increases the safety and effectiveness of a tactical mission by providing visual intelligence from underneath a door.
This system has much of the same performance as our other higher end systems. The system is a hand held pole camera that can transmit encrypted, low-latency (delay), WiFi images that are viewed on to a 5” tablet. The tablet can be worn on the wrist, chest or can be pole mounted at the user’s option. This specially configured system has a dedicated pole with mounted camera that telescopes out to yield a length of 8’ including the handle and that pole has a universal joint on the camera end. This universal joint allows for a full horizontal pan of the room while remaining outside of the fatal funnel of the doorway. The system also comes with a 6ft drop cable for longer, static surveillance missions. The 5” tablet display was selected for this system features excellent screen brightness and resolution as our higher end systems, but does not have a removable SD card or battery.
This hand-held pole camera system and display can be used as a tactical surveillance tool to increase the safety and effectiveness of a tactical mission. The system allows operators to see into a room, under a door, that may harbor an unknown and hidden danger, a barricaded subject or a hostage situation using the dual view under door camera. This camera actually has 2 cameras within, one to look forward into the room and one to look back up at the door while only needing a 1/4” (6.4mm) door-to-floor clearance. The ZDV-HD camera has integral IR LED illuminators invisible to the human eye, so you can see but can’t be seen as well as an integrated microphone to gain audio intelligence. The modular design is ruggedly built and compatible with many other Zistos specialty cameras such as thermal, low-light and IR illuminated zoom cameras.
The system is ideally suited for looking into a room, under a door, to provide visual & audio intelligence on a room and status of a suspect or situation.
- Hostage scenarios
- Barricaded suspect
- Active shooter
- Any unknown and potentially hostile environment
- IR illuminated camera (sees 20 feet [6M] in the dark)
- 5” wireless display
- Manually position-able camera head, (+/- 120 Degrees)
- Internal camera microphone for audio surveillance
- Telescoping pole yields 8-foot total system length, (including handle)
- Fully compatible with other Zistos camera products
- Battery runtime of 6+ hours with IR illuminators on, (8 hours with illuminators off)
- Transmits images in up to 640×480 resolution using low latency, encrypted WiFi to multiple viewers
- All weather design
- Improves safety of team members
- Increases situational awareness
- Allows dynamic adaptation to tactical strategy based on real time visual intelligence
The HDTS-5AB-ZDV contains:
- A 5” tablet preconfigured to communicate with the pole camera and includes the Zistos imaging software application.
- A detachable dedicated telescoping pole with a manually position-able universal joint that attaches to the ZistosHD handle to create a system reach of 8’.
- The ZistosHD handle is the power source and functional camera control for any ZistosHD modular system. It also includes two swappable system batteries and charging station.
- The ZDV-HD camera head that features excellent low light video, with built in IR illuminators, 2 camera modules in one housing, as well as an internal microphone.
- Two extended life batteries for pole & charging unit