Kit Contents – Part Number: HDTS-5AR-MC16-2.0D
|1||TABLET-5AR-HD||5” Tablet, 32G uSD Card, Charger, ZistosHD App|
|2||TABLET-5AR-SB||Spare battery for 5AR Tablet|
|3||TABLET-5AR-BC||Dual bay battery charger for 5AR batteries|
|4||TABLET-5A-PM||Pole mount for the Tablet (not shown)|
|5||TABLET-5A-WM||Tablet Wrist Mount|
|8||BAT-15XL||Rechargeable Battery, Extended Capacity (spare)|
|9||HDP-MC16||16ft Telescoping Carbon Fiber pole with motorized articulating head|
|10||THC-51D-HD||Dual Mode Thermal / B&W camera with infrared illumination and internal microphone|
|11||HDTS-CASE||Hard Carry Case with custom fit foam pockets|
|12||WPH-USB||Wireless Pole handle USB Adapter Cable|
Dual Mode Thermal Pole Camera with Motorized Articulating Camera Head
System Configuration Summary:
- Rugged 5” Tablet with 2 Batteries & SD Card (TABLET-5AR-HD)
- 16’ Telescoping, Motorized Articulating Pole (HDP-MC16)
- Dual Mode Thermal Camera w/ True Thermal Imaging & B&W IR Cameras w/ Audio Listening (THC-51D-HD)
- ZistosHD Control Handle (WPH-HD) with 2 Batteries (BAT15-XL)
The HDTS-5AR-MC16-2.0D is a pole camera system with a dual mode thermal video camera head. The camera head, (THC-51D-HD), can output both a thermal video image and a standard IR illuminated B/W video image. The video mode can be dynamically switched by the user using the pole camera controls. Many systems that promote thermal imaging utilize a very low-resolution (80 x 60 pixels), thermal imager that gets married with the video from a standard video camera. This cannot offer the full benefit of thermal imaging as you require some level of illumination to get any usable detail in the thermal image. The Zistos system is designed with a true standalone thermal imager that generates thermal video at 320 x 240 resolution. The system’s main application is as a tactical surveillance tool that increases the safety and effectiveness of a tactical mission by providing visual intelligence in environments where it would be inaccessible, or dangerous to look unaided.
The system is a hand held pole camera that can transmit encrypted, low-latency (delay), thermal or low light B/W images using WiFi. The system also supports wired operation in situations where wireless operation is not feasible. The images are viewed on to a rugged 5” tablet. The tablet features a removable battery that is hot-swappable. This negates the need to take the tablet out of service if its battery gets low. The tablet can be worn on the wrist, chest or can be pole mounted at the user’s option. It is configured with a pole mounted camera that telescopes out to yield a length of 16’ including the handle. The camera is remotely positioned utilizing a motorized assembly that allows the camera to be situated +/- 120 degrees from the straight-ahead center position. The orientation of the camera can be controlled using buttons on the handle keypad assembly, or remotely from the touch screen tablet-display. The 5” tablet display was selected for this system features a rugged, industrial design, excellent screen brightness and resolution. It also has a removable SD card that can be removed to archive captured images and video clips.
This hand-held pole camera system and display can be used as a tactical surveillance tool to increase the safety and effectiveness of a tactical mission. The system allows operators to see into areas that may harbor an unknown and hidden danger using a low light camera that has integral IR LED illuminators invisible to the human eye. The system can also output a true thermal image by manipulating the controls. This offers the benefits of thermal imaging for detecting the presence of a human from images of body heat and can also provide additional detail on the individual and environment that may be missed when using thermal imaging exclusively. This camera also has an internal microphone for audio surveillance but can be turned off by using the mic cap screw, if desired. The modular design is ruggedly built and compatible with many other Zistos specialty cameras such as low-light, under-door, and IR illuminated zoom cameras.
The system is ideally suited for looking up into attics, down in basements, crawlspaces, and in windows to provide visual intelligence on the location and status of a suspect or situation.
- Hostage scenarios
- Barricaded suspect
- Active shooter
- Any unknown and potentially hostile environment
- Dual mode thermal imaging camera, (thermal and IR illuminated video)
- Fully rugged 5” wireless display with swappable battery – no down time to recharge
- Removable SD card for images – archive images on original media without the need to copy from the tablet.
- Remotely position-able camera head with motorized assembly on pole, (+/- 120 Degrees)
- Telescoping pole yields 16-foot total system length, (including handle)
- Fully compatible with other Zistos camera products
- Battery runtime of 7+ hours with IR illuminators on, (8 hours in thermal mode)
- Transmits images in HD resolution using low latency, encrypted WiFi to multiple viewers
- Internal camera microphone for audio surveillance, can be turned off via mic cap screw
- Wireless or wired operation
- All weather design
- Improves safety of team members
- Increases situational awareness
- Allows dynamic adaptation to tactical strategy based on real time visual intelligence
The HDTS-5AR-MC16-2.0D contains:
- A 5” fully rugged tablet preconfigured to communicate with the pole camera and includes the Zistos imaging software application.
- A detachable telescoping pole with a remotely position-able motorized camera mount that attaches to the ZistosHD handle to create a system reach of 16’.
- The ZistosHD handle is the power source and functional camera control for any ZistosHD modular system. It also includes two swappable system batteries and charging station.
- The THC-51D-HD dual mode thermal camera head that features excellent low light video, with built in IR illuminators and a true 320 x 256 resolution thermal image sensor in the same housing.
- Two extended life batteries for pole & charging unit
- Two removable and rechargeable batteries for the tablet & charging unit
- Up to 32GB SD card – (in tablet, removable)