Kit Contents – Part Number: HDTS-5AR-GC3-2.0IR
5” Tablet, 32G uSD Card, Charger, ZistosHD App
Spare battery for 5AR Tablet
Dual bay battery charger for 5AR batteries
Pole Mount for the Tablet (not shown)
Tablet Wrist Mount
Rechargeable Battery, Extended Capacity (2 enclosed)
HD Baton, 1ft flexible gooseneck
HD Compact B&W camera with infrared illumination
Hard Carry Case with custom fit foam pockets
Wireless Pole handle USB Adapter Cable
Low-Light Pole Camera with Flexible HD Baton
System Configuration Summary:
- Rugged 5” Tablet with 2 Batteries & SD Card (TABLET-5AR-HD)
- 3’ Fixed Length, Flexible Gooseneck Pole (HDP-GC3)
- Low Light B&W IR Camera (WPC-2.0IR-HD)
- ZistosHD Control Handle (WPH-HD) with 2 Batteries (BAT15-XL)
The HDTS-5AR-GC3-2.0IR is a pole camera system with an IR illuminated low light camera mounted on a flexible gooseneck baton. The system’s main application is as a tactical surveillance tool that increases the safety and effectiveness of a tactical mission by providing visual intelligence in environments where it would be inaccessible, or dangerous to look unaided.
The system is a hand held pole camera that can transmit encrypted, low-latency (delay), WiFi images that are viewed on to a rugged 5” tablet. The system also supports wired operation in situations where wireless operation is not feasible. The tablet features a removable battery that is hot-swappable. This negates the need to take the tablet out of service if its battery gets low. The tablet can be worn on the wrist or chest at the user’s option. It is configured with a fixed length pole mounted camera that is 3 feet long, including the handle. The camera is positioned manually utilizing a flexible gooseneck that allows the camera to be situated +/- 180 degrees from the straight-ahead center position. The 5” tablet display was selected for this system features a rugged, industrial design, excellent screen brightness and resolution. It also has a removable SD card that can be removed to archive captured images and video clips.
This hand-held pole camera system and display can be used as a tactical surveillance tool to increase the safety and effectiveness of a tactical mission. The system allows operators to see into areas that may harbor an unknown and hidden danger using a low light camera that has integral IR LED illuminators invisible to the human eye. This camera supports up to 1080P resolution. The modular design is ruggedly built and compatible with many other Zistos specialty cameras such as thermal, under-door and IR illuminated zoom cameras.
The system is ideally suited for looking up into attics, down in basements, crawlspaces, and in windows to provide visual intelligence on the location and status of a suspect or situation.
- Hostage scenarios
- Barricaded suspect
- Active shooter
- Any unknown and potentially hostile environment
- Low light IR illuminated camera (sees 50 feet [15M] in the dark)
- Fully rugged 5” wireless display with swappable battery – no down time to recharge
- Removable SD card for images – archive images on original media without the need to copy from the tablet.
- Submersible pole and camera, (submersible up to the ZistosHD pole handle)
- Manually position-able camera head, (+/- 180 Degrees)
- The HD Baton pole is 3-feet in total system length, (including handle)
- Fully compatible with other Zistos camera products
- Battery runtime of 9+ hours with IR illuminators on, (11 hours with illuminators off)
- Transmits images in up to 1080P resolution using low latency, encrypted WiFi to multiple viewers
- Wireless or wired operation
- All weather design
- Improves safety of team members
- Increases situational awareness
- Allows dynamic adaptation to tactical strategy based on real time visual intelligence
The HDTS-5AR-GC3-2.0IR contains:
- A 5” fully rugged tablet preconfigured to communicate with the pole camera and includes the Zistos imaging software application.
- A detachable telescoping pole with a manually position-able flexible gooseneck that attaches to the ZistosHD handle to create a system reach of 3’.
- The ZistosHD handle is the power source and functional camera control for any ZistosHD modular system. It also includes two swappable system batteries and charging station.
- The WPC-2.0IR-HD camera head that features excellent low light video, with built in IR illuminators and outputs up to 1080P resolution video.
- Two extended life batteries for pole & charging unit
- Two removable and rechargeable batteries for the tablet & charging unit
- Up to 32GB SD card – (in tablet, removable)