Kit Contents – Part Number: HDTS-5AR-MC16-2.0U
|1||TABLET-5AR-HD||5” Tablet, 32G uSD Card, Charger, ZistosHD App|
|2||TABLET-5AR-SB||Spare battery for 5AR Tablet|
|3||TABLET-5AR-BC||Dual bay battery charger for 5AR batteries|
|4||TABLET-5A-PM||Pole mount for the Tablet (not shown)|
|5||TABLET-5A-WM||Tablet Wrist Mount|
|8||BAT-15XL||Rechargeable Battery, Extended Capacity (spare)|
|9||HDP-MC16||16ft Telescoping Carbon Fiber pole with motorized articulating head|
|10||ULC-2.0IR-HD||HD Ultra Low-light BW Camera with infrared illumination and internal microphone|
|11||HDTS-CASE||Hard Carry Case with custom fit foam pockets|
|12||WPH-USB||Wireless Pole handle USB Adapter Cable|
Ultra-Low-Light Pole Camera with Motorized Articulating Camera Head
System Configuration Summary:
- Rugged 5” Tablet with 2 Batteries & SD Card (TABLET-5AR-HD)
- 16’ Telescoping, Motorized Articulating Pole (HDP-MC16)
- Ultra Low Light B&W IR Camera w/ Audio Listening (ULC-2.0IR-HD)
- ZistosHD Control Handle (WPH-HD) with 2 Batteries (BAT15-XL)
The HDTS-5AR-MC16-2.0UIR is a pole camera system with an IR illuminated ultra-low-light camera mounted on a remotely controlled motorized articulating camera head. The system’s main application is as a tactical surveillance tool that increases the safety and effectiveness of a tactical mission by providing visual intelligence in environments where it would be inaccessible, or dangerous to look unaided.
The system is a hand held pole camera that can transmit encrypted, low-latency (delay), WiFi images that are viewed on to a rugged 5” tablet. The system also supports wired operation in situations where wireless operation is not feasible. The tablet features a removable battery that is hot-swappable. This negates the need to take the tablet out of service if its battery gets low. The tablet can be worn on the wrist, chest or can be pole mounted at the user’s option. It is configured with a pole mounted camera that telescopes out to yield a length of 16 feet, including the handle. The camera is remotely positioned utilizing a motorized assembly that allows the camera to be situated +/- 120 degrees from the straight-ahead center position. The orientation of the camera can be controlled using buttons on the handle keypad assembly, or remotely from the touch screen tablet-display. The 5” tablet display was selected for this system features a rugged, industrial design, excellent screen brightness and resolution. It also has a removable SD card that can be removed to archive captured images and video clips.
This hand-held pole camera system and display can be used as a tactical surveillance tool to increase the safety and effectiveness of a tactical mission. The system allows operators to see into areas that may harbor an unknown and hidden danger using an ultra-low-light camera that has integral IR LED illuminators invisible to the human eye. This camera supports up to 1080P resolution and also has an internal microphone for audio surveillance but can be turned off by using the mic cap screw, if desired. The modular design is ruggedly built and compatible with many other Zistos specialty cameras such as thermal, under-door and IR illuminated zoom cameras.
The system is ideally suited for looking up into attics, down in basements, crawlspaces, and in windows to provide visual intelligence on the location and status of a suspect or situation.
- Hostage scenarios
- Barricaded suspect
- Active shooter
- Any unknown and potentially hostile environment
- Ultra-low-light IR illuminated camera (sees 60 feet [18M] in the dark)
- Fully rugged 5” wireless display with swappable battery – no down time to recharge
- Removable SD card for images – archive images on original media without the need to copy from the tablet.
- Submersible pole and camera w/ mic capped, (submersible up to the ZistosHD pole handle)
- Remotely position-able camera head with motorized assembly on pole, (+/- 120 Degrees)
- Telescoping pole yields 16-foot total system length, (including handle)
- Fully compatible with other Zistos camera products
- Battery runtime of 9+ hours with IR illuminators on, (11 hours with illuminators off)
- Transmits images in up to 1080P resolution using low latency, encrypted WiFi to multiple viewers
- Internal camera microphone for audio surveillance, can be turned off via mic cap screw
- Wireless or wired operation
- All weather design
- Improves safety of team members
- Increases situational awareness
- Allows dynamic adaptation to tactical strategy based on real time visual intelligence
The HDTS-5AR-MC16-2.0UIR contains:
- A 5” fully rugged tablet preconfigured to communicate with the pole camera and includes the Zistos imaging software application.
- A detachable telescoping pole with a remotely position-able motorized camera mount that attaches to the ZistosHD handle to create a system reach of 16’.
- The ZistosHD handle is the power source and functional camera control for any ZistosHD modular system. It also includes two swappable system batteries and charging station.
- The ULC-2.0IR-HD camera head that features exceptional low light video, with built in IR illuminators and outputs up to 1080P resolution video.
- Two extended life batteries for pole & charging unit
- Two removable and rechargeable batteries for the tablet & charging unit
- Up to 32GB SD card – (in tablet, removable)