IR Zoom Tactical System
|1||TABLET-5AR-HD||Rugged 5” Tablet, 32GB uSD Card, Charger, ZistosHD App|
|2||TABLET-5AR-SB||Spare Battery for 5AR Tablet|
|3||TABLET-5AR-BC||Dual Bay Battery Charger for 5AR Batteries|
|4||TABLET-5A-PM||Pole Mount for the Tablet (not shown)|
|5||TABLET-5A-WM||Tablet Wrist Mount|
|6||WPH-HD||Wireless Pole Handle|
|8||BAT-15XL||Two Rechargeable Batteries, Extended Capacity|
|9||HDP-MC16||16ft (5m) Telescoping, Carbon Fiber Pole with Motorized Articulation|
|10||WPC-2.5ZIR-HD||1080P 10X Zoom Day/Night Camera with IR Illumination|
|11||HDUS-CASE||Hard Carry Case with Custom Fit Foam Pockets|
|12||WPH-USB-CABLE||USB Adapter Cable for Wired Connection to Tablet|
The IR Zoom Tactical System is a high definition pole camera system with an IR illuminated 10X optical zoom day/night camera mounted on a remotely controlled motorized articulating camera head. The system’s main application is as a tactical surveillance tool that increases the safety and effectiveness of a tactical mission by providing visual intelligence in environments where it would be inaccessible, at a distance or dangerous to look unaided.
The IR Zoom Tactical System contains:
- A 5” fully rugged tablet loaded with the ZistosHD imaging software application and configured to communicate with the pole camera.
- Touch screen controls on the tablet allow for remote control of the system functions parallel with the handle controls.
- A detachable telescoping pole with a remotely positionable motorized camera mount that attaches to the ZistosHD handle to create a system reach of 16’ (5m).
- The ZistosHD Handle provides power and controls for any ZistosHD pole and camera.
- The system includes two swappable system handle extended life batteries and charging station for continuous operation.
- The WPC-2.5ZIR-HD day/night camera head that features 10X optical zoom, excellent low-light, 1080P high resolution video with built-in IR illumination.
- Two removable and rechargeable batteries for the tablet & charging unit
- Up to 32GB uSD card – (in tablet, removable)
- Hostage scenarios
- Barricaded suspect
- Active shooter
- Any unknown and potentially hostile environment
- 10X optical zoom IR illuminated camera (sees 100 feet [30M] in the dark)
- Fully rugged 5” wireless display with swappable battery – no down time to recharge
- Removable uSD card for images – archive images on original media without the need to copy from the tablet.
- Submersible pole and camera w/ mic capped, (submersible up to the ZistosHD pole handle)
- Remotely position-able camera head with motorized assembly on pole, (+/- 120 Degrees)
- Telescoping pole yields 16-foot total system length, (including handle)
- Fully compatible with other ZistosHD camera products
- Battery runtime of 6+ hours with IR illuminators on, (8 hours with illuminators off)
- Transmits images in up to 1080P resolution using low latency, encrypted WiFi to multiple viewers
- Internal camera microphone for audio surveillance, can be turned off via mic cap screw
- Wireless or wired operation
- All weather design
- Improves safety of team members
- Increases situational awareness
- Allows dynamic adaptation to tactical strategy based on real time visual intelligence